MES - Quality
Manufacturing Execution System - Quality is a 3-day, instructor-led class designed to provide a fundamental understanding of the features and functionality of the Manufacturing Execution System - Quality software. The course provides lectures and hands-on labs to show you how to configure and deploy a data collection system, which analyzes and reports on quality management data using a Sample Recording Object (SRO).
Who should attend?
Application developers, engineers, system integrators, consultants, and other individuals who need to use Manufacturing Execution System - Quality in their manufacturing or other processes.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what Manufacturing Execution System - Quality is
- Describe the relationship between Manufacturing Execution System - Quality and Manufacturing Execution System - Operations
- Use the Wonderware MES Client application to define quality management specifications including: frequency, sample plans, and characteristics
- Configure a Sample Recording Object (SRO)
- Build a Sample Viewer control
- Build a Control Chart interface with ArchestrA graphics
- Use Wonderware Intelligence to view ArchestrA reports
- Completion of an Application Server course
- Completion of the InTouch for System Platform course
- Completion of an MES Operations course
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Module 1 – Introduction
- Module 2 – MES Client - Configuration
- Module 3 – MES system - Quality Configuration
- Module 4 – Features of the Sample Recording Object (SRO)
- Module 5 – Integration with MES-system - Operations
- Module 6 – MES-system - Reporting Features