The Historian Client course is a 2-day, instructor-led class designed to provide a fundamental understanding of the features and functionality of the Wonderware Historian Client software. The course provides lectures and hands-on labs to supply and reinforce the knowledge necessary to use Wonderware Historian Client.
The Wonderware Historian Client trending, analysis, and reporting software offers a suite of data analysis and reporting clients that maximize the value of data stored in Historian. Wonderware Historian Client enables individuals at all levels of an organization to easily access plant- and process-related data through simple point-and-click dialog boxes.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Use Wonderware Historian Client Trend to retrieve and represent Historian Server data in graphical and tabular formats
- Use Wonderware Historian Client Workbook to retrieve historical data in Microsoft Excel
- Use Wonderware Historian Client Query to build and execute queries against Wonderware
- Historian Server data and represent them in the desktop utility and in Microsoft Excel
- Use Wonderware Historian Client Workbook to execute queries from Wonderware Historian
- Client Query represent them in Microsoft Word
Who should attend?
Audience for this course includes Plant floor operators, managers, and other individuals whose jobs include using Historian data for assessment and reporting within production or administrative environments.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Module 1 – Introduction
- Module 2 – Wonderware Historian Client Trend
- Module 3 – Wonderware Historian Client Workbook
- Module 4 – Wonderware Historian Client Query
- Module 5 – Wonderware Historian Client Report