Citect SCADA Workspace
The AVEVA™ Application Server training course is a 4-day, instructor-led class designed to provide an overview of the features and functionality of Application Server. This course provides lectures and hands-on labs to supply and reinforce the knowledge necessary to use these features and functions for plant modeling.
The class demonstrates how to use Application Server technology to connect to field devices, process data, run scripts, handle alarms, and historize alarms and events. This course also provides a fundamental understanding of application maintenance, real-time alarm recording, and security settings, and describes how to set up redundancy for data acquisition.
Who should attend?
- Individuals who want to become familiar with Citect SCADA project development techniques
- Citect SCADA users including engineering staff, maintenance staff and plant supervisors
- Technical users who maintain and improve their installed Citect SCADA and control systems
- Managers who want more than a basic understanding of Citect SCADA
- Citect SCADA system integrators and designers
Knowledge of the following tools, features, and technologies is required:
- It is essential that students are familiar with Microsoft® Windows operating system
- It is also recommended that students have attended a Citect SCADA Configuration course or have at least six months experience in Citect SCADA design
- It is beneficial if students are familiar with Situational Awareness principles and guidelines
- Situational Awareness Projects
- Prepare Equipment Definitions
- Create Content Pages
- Enable Navigation
- Add Library Objects to Pages
- Configure and Manage Alarms
- Associate Faceplates with Equipment
- Add Contents to a Level 2 Page