Citect SCADA Programming with Cicode
In this hands-on 2-day introduction to programming course, gain skills and knowledge in configuring your SCADA projects using major features of the Cicode™ language. You will learn how to apply, formulate and troubleshoot Cicode programming solutions to your SCADA project. recording, and security settings, and describes how to set up redundancy for data acquisition.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Ensure participants understand the syntax and use of Cicode expressions, commands and functions
- Give participants sufficient programming skills to apply to their own projects
Who should attend?
- Programmers and non-programmers who want to become familiar with the Cicode language
- Citect SCADA system integrators and designers.
- Technical users who maintain and improve their installed SCADA and control systems.
Knowledge of the following tools, features, and technologies is required:
- Have attended the Citect SCADA Configuration course or have at least six months’ experience in Citect SCADA design.
- Familiar with Microsoft® Windows Operating Systems
- Experience in PLC control system design and/or programming is desirable
- The Cicode Development Environment
- Introduction to Programming
- Variables and Data Types
- Arguments and Return Functions
- Logics and Statements
- Input and Output
- Flow Control
- Complex Data Structures
- Using Cicode Programming Standards
- Cicode Debugger
- Programming Projects