Release of Skelta BPM Workflow Management 2017R2 Update 1
What’s new in Skelta BPM 2017 R2 Update 1 ?
Skelta BPM 2017 R2 Update 1 comes with many features and activities that help business users to create simple and process driven composite applications rapidly. The “Packages” and “Forms” enhancements increase the application performance; improve the efficiency and reduce the cost to install, create, deploy and sustain model driven software solutions. (industry solutions offerings, generic content, delivery libraries and individual model driven customer solutions for single plant and multi-site deployments).
Please see the Skelta BPM 2017 R2 Update1 ReadMe for all the details:
- Integration with InTouch OMI
- Supports SQL Table Partitioning for Skelta Repository database
- Work Task App Pro enhancements:
- Supports secured communication between Work Tasks/Work Tasks Pro app and BPM server using SAS token
- Support for configuring custom menu items
- Improved search and filtering options
- Support for turnaround (TAR) applications with charts and hierarchical lists
- Forms – enhancements and new features including:
- New Controls – Charts, Hierarchical List, and Slider
- Support for using file system to store attachments at configurable locations
- Enhanced Web API lookup to return JSON object
- Upgraded third party control frameworks
- Packages – new features and enhancements including:
- Support for packaging workflows with MES transaction activities
- Support for Password control at runtime initialization
- Support for retaining original configuration values while rebuilding artifacts
- General Enhancements
- New Dashboard with tabs for easy navigation between forms
- Improved performance of the landing page when logging on to the Enterprise Console, regardless of the number of form links
- Support for publishing and unpublishing multiple forms or workflows at the parent level
- Support for forwarding work items to administrators
- Support for silent installation of System Platform Connectors and Extensions
- Support for using Fill Form and Inbox inside InTouch OMI
- Documented the steps for setting up Enterprise Console in multiple languages
- Documented the steps for configuring Skelta BPM in DMZ
When will Skelta BPM 2017 R2 Update1 be available?
Skelta BPM 2017 R2 Update1 software was made available on the Global Customer Support (GCS) website for download on July 13, 2018.
Skelta BPM 2017 R2 activated licenses are backwards compatible with Skelta BPM 2017 software.