Operational Agility. Resiliency. Innovation.
In 2020, industries surmounted disruption by empowering their teams with trusted data and artificial intelligence to optimize performance and deliver growth. As digital-first becomes standard, leaders are asking: How can I harness the power of data to secure a sustainable future?
Join us and discover how Performance Intelligence can accelerate business growth in an ever-changing operating environment. Hear from the experts on how to future-proof your industry to work more efficiently, embrace sustainability, and elevate your company's performance.
AVEVA World Digital is a half-day global virtual event focused on how Performance Intelligence—a combination of data, artificial intelligence, and human insight—empowers organizations to accelerate growth sustainably. The event will appeal to a broad audience from the C-Suite to managers and practitioners, as well as AVEVA partners who are interested in learning more about how industrial software can shape a sustainable and profitable future for their companies, operations, and teams.
Discover Performance Intelligence in action. Our new Chief Executive Officer, Peter Herweck, will update you on our core strategy and ongoing commitment to combining the world’s leading industrial information management with AI-infused software to empower you to deliver more.
With five forward-thinking keynotes, an industry panel with experts from five sectors, and insights from leaders including Enbridge, New Fortress Energy, and General Mills, AVEVA World Digital is designed to offer insights and inspiration to every industry.
AVEVA World Digital themes:
- Opportunities through Data – See how Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data and
Analytics enable leaders to optimize engineering, operations and maintenance, lowering cost and increasing efficiency.
- Agility through Cloud – Mobility, Internet of Things (IoT), Automation, and Real-Time Technologies create new value opportunities.
- Scale and speed for a connected workforce – See how edge-to-enterprise applications connect your teams to ensure their success.
- Accelerate digital transformation – Our common cloud platform, AVEVA Connect, provides a central location to access our industrial software portfolio. Transform faster, reduce costs and easily scale to respond to dynamic economic conditions.
- Planning for business growth and a sustainable future – Connect your information and AI with human insight. Performance Intelligence unlocks your success in an ever-changing operating environment so that you can stay ahead and meet your sustainability goals.
Featured Keynotes and Panel:
- Peter Herweck, Chief Executive Officer, AVEVA
- Lisa Johnston, Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Sustainability Officer, AVEVA
- Rob McGreevy, Executive Vice President of Operations, AVEVA
- Nicola Rossi, Head of Innovation, ENEL
- Rónán de Hooge, Senior Vice President, Engineering, AVEVA
- Norton Green, Director of Executive Engagements, AVEVA
- Rashesh Mody, Senior Vice President of Monitoring and Control Business Unit, AVEVA
What is the event format?
This complimentary event will be held on Thursday, June 17, over three time zones: Singapore Time (SGT), British Summer Time (BST), and Central Daylight Time (CDT). A select set of AVEVA World Digital keynotes will be captioned in multiple languages.
Who should attend?
The agenda will appeal to AVEVA’s entire customer base, including OSIsoft, now part of AVEVA, from senior executives to product users across every industry.
What primary industries does AVEVA World Digital target?
The event will address the interests of companies operating in:
- Energy, including Oil and Gas
- Food & Beverage and Consumer Packaged Goods
- Life Science
- Mining, Metals and Minerals
Benefits of the digital format:
- Simu-live sessions with keynotes and panels you can replay on-demand
- Attend at your convenience: start times are staggered across multiple time zones
- Interactive expo of AVEVA solutions
Will AVEVA World Digital replace AVEVA's in-person events?
No. We look forward to getting back to hosting in-person events once the global health situation has improved. Watch this space for more information!
When and where?
17 June 2021