We're Hiring - Technical Support Engineer Scandinavia
Wonderware Scandinavia is a privately owned company and is an authorized Distributor and Certified Training & Support Centre of AVEVA´s industrial software in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. We have been distributors of the AVEVA software for 20 plus years. AVEVA is a global leader within design, simulation, and industrial software, where legacy Wonderware and Citect are included. The team in Scandinavia are growing and today consists of 30 employees divided in teams for Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Technical Sales and Technical Support.
We believe in the limitless potential of technology to empower people and transform businesses. We focus on distributing and supporting the most innovative and reliable industrial software to empower individuals, teams and businesses of all sizes, to become extraordinary.
Technical Support Engineer - Scandinavia
Your focus will mainly be providing technical reactive product support to customers in Scandinavia by researching incidents and troubleshooting requests received from our customers and partners related to AVEVA Plant SCADA (formerly Citect SCADA).
Additional work tasks will cover:
- Running lab tests and interfacing with other subject matter experts in and outside our organization.
- Support partners and customers with various product configurations through expertise, troubleshooting, help and assistance in feature request/bug reporting to guarantee successful project implementation and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver technical standard product trainings, both classroom and online.
- Report product issues to relevant product managers
- Provide technical proactive support i.e., design- and recommendations.
- Participate in on-site engineering, start-up, and application commissioning of selected important projects.
- Create relationship with key technical persons at customers and partners.
- Attend local, regional and global technical events as and when required
Wonderware Scandinavia is an agile, expanding and growing organization where you will be an important part in the team. You will work in a competent and professional environment with highly engaged colleagues. We are a team with great opportunities to offer world class products and services to our customers.
In the Technical Team you will have possibilities to learn a lot from your colleagues and develop together with the organization and the clients. The Technical Team is a small, pragmatic and skilled team with mixed ages having a lot of fun together.
Great possibilities to grow as an individual in an organization driven by innovation and competence.
- Industrial or Infrastructure Automation background at technical level.
- Industry 4.0 and Industrial IoT basic understanding
- Previous experience in Citect SCADA is a strong advantage
- Experienced in working with industrial software products comparable to our product offerings in a Microsoft environment with understanding of associated middleware & IT software
- Medium to strong knowledge on Microsoft products (OS, SQL Server, Azure, Network, .net, Office and Web Tools) installing, configuring, securing and troubleshooting within a network.
- Medium to strong knowledge of:
- PLC programming and IO Communication
- HMI, SCADA and Device Specific Software Protocols
- Programming in C# and Visual Studio in general
- Integration of Production IT systems
- SQL Databases, query languages and Microsoft Reporting Services
- Internet, communications, infrastructure
- Local language native spoken or fluent
- Fluent in English - in writing as well as verbally
- Presentation, organizational and time management skills
- You have a we can do attitude – You help our customers and partners make unbeatable world class solutions
- Your engagement and communications skills are building team spirit and good results. You have ability to cope with a fast-changing environment
Questions & application
If you have questions, please contact Azhar Mohammad +4798284455
Send your CV and application as soon as possible, not later than end of April 2021, to: HR@wonderware-scandinavia.com