We are approaching the end of the most challenging and erratic years in a very long time in our private as well as professional lives. I think it's amazing to see how fast we all together could see and embrace all the possibilities instead of focusing on the obstacles. Whenever we start the new normal, maybe we already have, I have a strong believe that we all want to continue to have IRL meetings but these will be fewer and more towards important vs. urgent, with higher quality and value as required output.
Before we check out to spend some quality time with our families I personally want to take the opportunity to share with You some news from us and some common accomplishments over the last 12 months.
- Moving into new office locations in Malmö, Copenhagen and Oslo providing flexibility and nice working environments for our employees.
- Recruiting 5 new team members that are already up and running, building relationships, servicing and supporting You day by day.
- Appointing 2 experienced resources fully dedicated to business development within Infrastructure and Asset Performance, adding new values and opportunities for You.
- Securing the largest deal in our history, the groundbreaking New Odense University Hospital CAPEX project in Denmark, now realising services for our trusted partners
- Winning our first AVEVA Flex subscription order in Norway followed by several more, OT market is still conservative for SaaS business models but my personal opinion is that simplification and flexibility will prevail.
- Since early April we have delivered 15+ virtual instructor-lead product training classes, close to 100 engineers from you have developed latest competency in AVEVA software.
- Recognising and upgrading 5 System Integrator companies from registered to certified level, all with proven track record of AVEVA deployment practice valued by our customers.
- Acknowledging 20+ new individual AVEVA product certifications from our System Integrator community, a quality stamp for all our common customers.
- Introduced our new company website associated with LinkedIn and Facebook company pages – we highly recommend you to follow us on these platforms.
- We are soon closing our first financial year as privately owned showing a double digit growth with a solid profit. Thank You for your continued trust in us and AVEVA software.
Looking into 2021 we will continue to build upon previous years mutual achievements, continue to discuss with You about how and why our cloud portfolio and subscription business models will add value to Your operations and how the connected worker will realise possibilities from our Edge to Enterprise portfolio strategy.
While we are spending privileged time with our families we also send our thoughts to all the families and children in need out there, and our Christmas charity goes to UNICEF.
So from All of Us - To all of You - Happy Holidays!
Peter Karlsson, General Manager, Wonderware Scandinavia