An Introduction to Citect SCADA 2018
Scheduled for release in the next few months, Citect SCADA 2018 builds on a proud 35+ year history continuing its evolution from ‘can do’ to ‘just does’, with a load of innovations that continue to help customers optimize their digital transformation journeys.
How can I benefit from Citect SCADA 2018?
The upcoming release delivers on three strategic pillars as below, each of which we’ll explore in further detail throughout a number of focused blog posts over the coming weeks and months:
- Significantly increasing engineering efficiency and speed to production
- Reducing operator distractions to deliver increased operator awareness
- Increasing operational productivity and real-time decision making
So how does Citect SCADA 2018 achieve this?
With a focus on providing richer context in addressing Abnormal Situational Management (ASM) across a variety of industrial applications, Citect SCADA 2018 includes a number of enhancements that empower operators to optimize the engineering experience with:
- A dedicated Situational Awareness Workspace
- An extensive library of configurable objects, including out-of-the-box faceplates
- A wealth of native Alarm Management capabilities
- Plus, a load of visualization and graphics enhancements
We look forward to sharing more with you regarding the upcoming release of Citect SCADA 2018 in a series of blog posts starting in the coming weeks.
In the meantime, here’s a taste of what our Citect SCADA 2018 Beta Customers had to say:
Read more survey feedback here: https://www.techvalidate.com/product-research/schneider-electric-software-citect-scada/facts
Discover more about the current features and functionality of Citect SCADA 2016 here: https://software-solutions.schneider-electric.com/citect-scada-2016-software
Sign up to be the first to find out more about Citect SCADA 2018 here: https://software-solutions.schneider-electric.com/citect-scada-2016-software
Find a distributor here: https://www.wonderware.com/contact-sales/