Wonderware HMI Reports
Wonderware HMI Reports is the most intuitive and easy-to-use reporting solution available on the market today. It gives you the power to quickly and easily create reports from Wonderware InTouch HMI, and many other data sources. Wonderware HMI Reports requires no IT or programming skills to design, schedule and produce appealing and informative dynamic reports. You can easily configure HMI Reports through simple drag-and-drop operations within the Report Studio. The design Studio also gives you ease-of-use features such as intelligent report objects and friendly dialog boxes.
Wonderware HMI Reports will help you significantly reduce report development time, simplify report modifications, and empower you to transform raw data into great looking, information-filled reports. Custom reports can be created easily, quickly and inexpensively, with scheduling tools to help you deliver them to anyone, anywhere, anytime.
Wonderware HMI Reports works with Wonderware Information server or an included web portal to extend the availability of reports throughout your enterprise network and beyond.
- Reduce time and effort to create, distribute, and revise reports
- Create reports significantly faster than Crystal Reports or Excel
- Quickly and easily consolidate your InTouch or Historian/InSQL data into concise, visually appealing reports to better understand your processes and your business
- Configure through simple interfaces, menus, intelligent report objects, and friendly dialog boxes. Requires no IT or programming skills.
- Make reports available easily and securely to any authorized person with the built-in Web portal
- Enjoy versatility – Intelligent Report objects include data-driven Tables, Pie Charts, Bar Charts, Line and XY Plot Charts
- Easily define who has access to reports and who can create, modify, or generate reports with built-in security. You can even customize these settings on a per-report basis.
- Generate and Distribute custom reports automatically in Excel, Adobe Acrobat format (PDF) and email format
- Configure reports to be generated based on Events (e.g. Batch Complete), Schedules (e.g. Shifts) or on demand (ad-hoc)
- Easily extract data from InTouch, Wonderware Historian/InSQL, and any data source using OPC, OLEDB, ODBC, including other vendor HMIs